Kenmare, North Dakota Lutheran church history donated to the Archives

Rod Oppegard of Dazey, North Dakota has recently donated the Golden Anniversary history book of Bethlehem Lutheran Church of Kenmare, North Dakota, dated July 13th, 1952.  The congregation was founded on November 27, 1901, at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Christianson.  In the summer of 1908, a church building was constructed.  Rev. Sigurd Fladmark was the first pastor.  The book contains a short history of the church, a dedication to Mr. and Mrs. Carl Christianson, the Golden Anniversary Program, and a history of the Bethlehem Ladies Aid.

Tags: